ProjectCenter library project header files not installed

From: Lundberg, Johannes
Subject: ProjectCenter library project header files not installed
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:02:18 +0900

Hi

I have the latest version of GNUstep and ProjectCenter running on FreeBSD 9.0 32-bit.

I have created a library using ProjectCenter and all works fine and it install in
/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries as it should when I run "# gmake install".

However, the header files are not installed. Is this a known problem?
The GNUMakefile contains the xxx_HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR but no directory is created..

Thanks!