Re: Gnustep Windows rendering errors

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Gnustep Windows rendering errors
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:51:48 -0600

The current release of the cairo backend does not work on Windows.  If you want
you can install the unstable 0.31.0 release of the Windows installer:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

which has some patches that get cairo to work on Windows. These patches haven't
been integrated into the main gnu step trunk yet.