Re: Problems with GWorkspace 0.9.1 on 64-bit

From: Richard Stonehouse
Subject: Re: Problems with GWorkspace 0.9.1 on 64-bit
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 01:07:52 +0100

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:15:21PM +0100, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 20 Oct 2012, at 19:38, Richard Stonehouse wrote:

Can anyone please advise about the following problem? It occurs with GNUstep on
a 64-bit machine, but does not occur with a similar set-up on a 32-bit machine.
Riccardo and I have been working on it, but without success so far.

From the backtrace it looks like a bug in NSNotFound handling ... Please see if
the current cde in svn works.

Yes, on a quick test that seems to have cured both the Index problem and the hangups completely. I'll try to hammer it a bit more over the coming days. Thanks!

--
    Richard Stonehouse