Re: [FOSDEM] Accepted devrooms

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] Accepted devrooms
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:28:51 +0000

I'm going to be giving a talk about Étoilé in the Smalltalk DevRoom (and would
like to get some demos working before then, so spending some time making
Quentin fix bugs is probably useful) and hopefully a talk in the BSD DevRoom.

I was thinking of booking a room in the Argus, arriving Friday and leaving
Monday morning (to spend a couple of days in Lille on the way back).  Does the
Argus have a sensible lobby or meeting room that we could use (I've not stayed
there before, but it seems to be the place GNUstep people are booking?).

Arriving around lunch time on Friday also sounds easy for me.  What do people
think about Big Mama for dinner again on either Friday or Sunday evening?

David