Re: GNUSetup objective-c , can't find libxml/tree.h file not found

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUSetup objective-c , can't find libxml/tree.h file not found
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:54:53 +0100

Compile phase needs to be informed where your libxml2 include files are.

Something similar to:
-IC:/GNUstep/include/libxml2
depending on where libxml2 headers are installed. The above should be correct
for your machine, based on information you provided.

I'm not at the computer right now, so this is from memory; Google around and
look at sample apps to check for correctness of the following addition to your
GNUmakefile:

sample_app_CFLAGS = -IC:/GNUstep.....

Did you look at NSXML class family and other XML-parsing classes in GNUstep and
in Foundation?

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone