Re: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:25:04 -0700

0.30.0 is the latest stable release of the Window's installer.  You could try
the 0.31.0 release, but then you would have to compile ProjectCenter yourself.
I package the Window's installers, but I almost never use them, so I don't know
what's wrong with ProjectCenter.  We need a champion who is willing to test
Windows a lot and report/fix bugs...