Re: blurred fonts in scrollviews

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: blurred fonts in scrollviews
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:04:07 +0100

On 07.02.2013 13:52, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Hi,

I'm on OpenBSD amd64, using clang 3.2, libobjc2, base, make, gui, back from
SVN. Back with cairo backend.
Cairo package is version: cairo-1.12.8

I just noticed in System Preferences for the GWorkspace MDIndexer, that when I
move the scrollview to
the left or right, then the content there gets blurred. I can fix it later on,
clicking on it, and it gets
back to normal. The result can be seen in the attached screenshot.

Someone has seen something like this before?

The most likely reason is that the scrollview itself is positioned between pixels. But as I don't have this indexer installed I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. The rest of the SystemPreferences look great after your adjustments.

Fred