Re: ProjectCenter / Gorm do not work together

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter / Gorm do not work together
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:33:49 +0100

Hi,

On 02/19/13 01:39, Germán A. Arias wrote:

Well, I installed GWorkspace. When I launch it, I see the message about
that make_services can't create the services directory. But after that,
the directory is created, so I suppose GWorkspace create this. But
GWorkspace works fine, I don't see any error.
Yes, I recently added provision in GWorkspace to do that.
I think the problem with make_services is that it assumes that "Library"
folder is there. So it fails.
I fixed make_services the way I did that in GWorkspace? May you try again (by deleting the directories of course)?

GWorkspace is not a mandatory application, NSWorkspace and make_services should work without it and thus cannot rely on it creating the directory.

Riccardo