Re: Submenus take 1 second to appear

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Submenus take 1 second to appear
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:12:45 +0100

Hi Philippe,

Philippe Roussel wrote:
Hi all,

I just updated gnustep core to latest svn and when I click on a menu
entry in any application the submenu takes like 1 second to appear.

I'm not sure this is a new behaviour, I haven't run GNUstep apps
recently. I using kwin as my window manager.

Anyone else seeing this ?

I just rebuilt allo core from SVN and am rebuilding all apps clean to do a last check before release of base&gui. On FreeBSD/gcc/windowmaker I see no problems with standard submenus.

Riccardo