Re: ProjectCenter & Gorm: how to get Info panel working?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter & Gorm: how to get Info panel working?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:37:59 -0500

This is because Gorm doesn't know about the project description.   The method which brings up the info panel gets information from the Info.plist which is created by ProjectCenter.

When you do "Test Interface" you're testing the GUI, not your application's code.  When it brings up the info panel, it is *expected* that it will present the Gorm info panel since that is the method that is being invoked.

GC

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> wrote:
Riccardo Mottola <rm@gnu.org> writes:

> Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:
>>

>> I just want to get the Info Panel by clicking in the applications menu
>> --> Info --> Info Panel.
>> I find the way in the http://www.nongnu.org/gstutorial/en/ch10.html
>>
>> Sorry for the noise.
>>
> The standard Info Panel will display the information found in the
> application plist. If you use ProjectCenter, it will display
> information you enter in the project settings!

Yes, I entered some text using Project Inspector -> Project Description.

However the field is very small.

Moreover, when in Gorm testing the Interface and in application menu
click on the Info -> Info Panel I get not the text that I entered into
Project Description, but get the Info Panel of Gorm!?

--
Regards from Pal