Re: GNUstep distro

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep distro
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:34:37 +0200

Hi,

I think we are getting a bit out of topic of GNUstep here. If you have particular problems with specific distros, get help from the respective forums. For example, personally, I consider Ubuntu a bad linux distribution and for the GNUstep packages it has the last time I checked it is just "debian stuff".

Debian for me works out of the Box and windowmaker menus work with all its fine apps getting added too, no patches neeed, this also in testing and unstable versions.