Re: gnustep-quartzcore on Linux?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: gnustep-quartzcore on Linux?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 04:04:56 +0200

Is the SVN repository empty? If not, please keep in mind that the github
repository is NOT the canonical version control hosting used by GNUstep. I
think Gregory maintains the mirror, so if it is indeed empty, but the SVN repo
is not -- a sync script probably messed up. (I'm not at a computer right now,
otherwise I would check.)

Regarding the error, GL/glu.h is, of course, the header for the OpenGL
'utility' library which is part of the standard OpenGL library. On Linux it's
typically found in Mesa; I think under Debian and Ubuntu the package name is
libmesa-dev.

Thanks for the interest :-)

Sent from my iPad