Re: Graphos news

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Graphos news
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:48:28 +0200

William F. Adams wrote:
  - Magnifying glass doesn't honour the typical behaviour of <alt> clicking
zooming out
I investigated this. Zoom in/out is defined my "altclick" in the code, which is done inside the code by:

       if([theEvent modifierFlags] & NSCommandKeyMask)
            altclick = YES;

In fact, on mac it works by using "command" to click in and out.

On GNUstep, there is always a confusion about what "really" command is, yet I expected it to be only one key: ctrl, alt.... however I get "ctrl+alt" to zoom out.

  - I couldn't resume drawing a path --- select the pen tool, draw an open
path, select the object, select the beginning or ending node, switch to the pen
tool and click --- new path instead of continuing.
I fixed/implemented that this past night. There was partial broken code for it. Now, if you select a path with the black arrow tool and then a random control using the white arrow tool, the path gets back in editing and you can "append" control points with the pen tool.

Of course, as you noticed, adding and removing control points in the path is actually still missing.

Regards,
   Riccardo

PS: sadly I found out that the undo with bezier paths doesn't work correctly and i don't understand why: it is done the same as with all other objects! Copy&paste essentially! No clue :(