Re: Graphos news

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Graphos news
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:58:55 +0200

Hi,

William F. Adams wrote:
  - Zoom | Fit Page results in a tiny page
  - Zoom | Fit Width doesn't enlarge the display to the width
  - Magnifying glass doesn't honour the typical behaviour of <alt> clicking
zooming out
I tried to address thee. There was indeed a hideous bug in the (recent) zoom to fit functions! Actually, two bugs together which made the zooming dependend on the history of the zoom set before! It should work now reliably. I also increased the density of available zoom level, this is now not a problem with the new opbject size storage. This allows more accurate zooming and the chance that the next-best zoom level fits your fit size increased.

I also changed the modifier key to Alternate. This should work on Mac now, however it gives problems on GNUstep, I'll ask separately in a mail for help.

It appears that there are no current regression bugs, so after I solve this modifier key, I can make a release and then make a new version with features that impact the file format (like oval drawing).

Riccardo