Re: gnustep.org domain

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: gnustep.org domain
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:50:12 +0200

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:
Hi all,

Who is currently controlling the gnustep.org domain?

I've been thinking that it would be neat if we had 'vanity' email addresses, as well as an XMPP server to collaborate on. Perhaps even a subdomain that would, at the moment, redirect to repositories at gna.

There are also a few improvements to the website that I've had in mind. If it's realistic to change just the homepage, I can outline the ideas in a separate email.

Hello,

I got no response about this. :-)

--
Ivan Vučica