Re: Exceptions in GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Exceptions in GNUstep
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 01:09:41 +0200

Hi,

Thanks!

Fred Kiefer wrote:
On your second question, how to print out a selector. It is as easy as po NSStringFromSelector(aSelector) But don't be surprised when you don't get a useful result. Your stack seems to be already corrupted.
actually I got enough information: the object I was sending the infromation to (po self) and the selector.. to get a clue on what I broke.

I'll be on a short trip leading me to Friedrichshafen and Stuttgart, but on Monday I hope you will see a nice commit :)

Riccardo