Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:08:50 +0200

MAC-locked builds -- that is, DRM -- are an anathema to free software and the
project itself and FSF would not stand behind it.

Getting donations, selling SD cards or even charging for downloads is not, as
long as the end product is not DRMed.

(Not that I think charging for downloads would be a good idea.)

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone