Re: Building under Cygwin

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Building under Cygwin
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:39:13 +0100

If you have time to look at libobjc2 under Windows, I'd be grateful for someone
with Windows dev experience to take a look.  There's some basic support there,
but it's not really very good, and I don't think it will actually build on
Windows.  I can provide advice, but don't have a Windows machine for testing.

David