Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...

From: Pirmin Braun
Subject: Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 11:08:25 +0200

Am Fri, 09 Aug 2013 10:55:18 +0200
schrieb Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> :

> http://www.gnustep.org/developers/whoiswho.html

good point.
seat-1, that's us; we changed our name to "IntarS Unternehmenssoftware GmbH"
some time ago. The URL is old and will be switched off.

IntarS - Fischer & Partner - Wirtschaftsinformatik  is out of business since
many years. The URL points to us.

we use facebook to post news:
https://www.facebook.com/IntarsUnternehmenssoftware

some of our corporate Users are listed here: http://www.pirmin.de/referenzen

--
Pirmin Braun - IntarS Unternehmenssoftware GmbH - Am Hofbräuhaus 1 - 96450
Coburg