error building gui

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: error building gui
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:10:57 +0200

Hi,

with the latest gui, when building, I get this error:

 Compiling file NSAlert.m ...
In file included from ../Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI/GMAppKit.h:54:0,
                 from NSAlert.m:65:
../Headers/AppKit/NSSavePanel.h:85:1: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before ')' token ../Headers/AppKit/NSSavePanel.h:85:1: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union [enabled by default]

GCC is choking on:
DEFINE_BLOCK_TYPE(GSSavePanelCompletionHandler, void, NSInteger);

I suppose this is the macro defined in GSBlocks.h

perhaps this macro is not working properly? since which version GCC has block support?

Riccardo