Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Muhammad Hussein Nasrollahpour
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 01:01:21 -0700

Following the latest framework could be important. As an example Apple coded in
new kit in the name of SpriteKit for coding 2d based games. So I think we
should keep coding when see something new and useful is shipped with it. Also
the design of WebSite is not very beautiful and friendly. We can see how other
open source project work on their website to attract people.

[muhammad say: @"Ever to Excel"];