Problems editing cells in NSBrowser (with new test)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Problems editing cells in NSBrowser (with new test)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:08:40 +0200

Hi,

editing a cell in NSBrowser causes the new value (being edited) to draw over the old value.

Fred suggests it might be a problem with the "drawsBackground" setting. I did a search on the web but found no clues.

To prove the issue is a pure GUI issue, I made a new testcase for GSTest: NSBrowser-test. That shall be helpful in the future anyway, tests never hurted :)

Riccardo