Re: GNUstep Objective-C based CalDAV server

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep Objective-C based CalDAV server
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:11:59 +0200

An alternative would be using SabreDAV with PHP, which makes it very easy to
hack something together.

You would, however, have to access database directly and build calendar
entities from raw data, so depending on what you want to do, Sebastian's
suggestion might make more sense.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone