Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:11:05 +0100

Changing the default theme is fine by me, as long as there is the option to
switch back to the current GNUstep theme. Deciding which theme to use instead
will be the hard bit and I will stay out of that discussion. What is important
to me is that the new default theme is strictly a theme, not hard coded in the
gui code. We could for example have it in a gui subdirectory. Or even offer a
choice of themes there.

Fred

On the road