Re: gnustep on wheezy

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: gnustep on wheezy
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:09:52 +0000

The repository you have added (as listed in your original mail) is i386.

If you browse the repository directly...
   http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/wheezy/i386/
...you'll see there are both amd64 and i386 directories.

And libobjcgs seems to be present in the directory. It could be omitted from the Packages file; try installing it manually.

On Thu Dec 19 2013 at 6:37:10 PM, Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca> wrote:
On 18/12/13 Philippe Roussel said:

> libobjcgs is the name I gave to libobjc2's package as there already
> are packages named libobjc2, libobjc3 etc on debian.

But it doesn't seem to be available.

Are any of these amd64 packages? I'm on a 64-bit box here.

Mike