Re: Quick Question

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Quick Question
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:21:45 +0100

Hi,

it's fine to leave out developer stuff, although well I do use ProjectCenter, Gorm, Easy diff!

James Jordan wrote:
To all the Developers;

What GNUstep applications do you actually use on a daily
basis?  Gorm does not count as it is just an ouroboros.
Perhaps I am a bit biased, but I currently use daily:

GWorkspace, Terminal, Ink, LaternaMagica, GSPdf, FTP, Zipper, BatMon
DataBasin (but this is work-related)

Less used, but still up to "real tasks":
PRICE, TalkSoup, GShisen, SystemPreferences, Grr, Addresses, Cynthiune

Those are thus apps that can be used on daily-basis as functionality. I hope to add Graphos to the list soon, the current SVN needs some debugging, but has finally a feature I really needed.

I used to have GNUMail in the top list, but since sending email works only with unauthenticated SMTP servers, I can't use it any more until that buggy bug gets solved. I suppose using it on Mac, where it works, doesn't count, doesn't it? :)

Riccardo