Re: What's the new direction?

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: What's the new direction?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 23:31:30 +0100

Am 21.12.2013 um 23:04 schrieb Kevin Ingwersen:

It would be quite cool if somebody could tell me what the current direction for GNUstep is - and what possible plans have been made.

I think there was consensus that there is no direction and no direction is needed. Because an open source project it is self-organizing. And contributing code is much more important and a direction will self-emerge.

I don't believe that this is the right way to attract new developers, but it is of course a way to go.

But I am not the one to draw conclusions on such a discussion.

Good night (in central Europe),
Nikolaus