Re: Etoile and PopplerKit

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: Etoile and PopplerKit
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:56:56 -0800

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Patryk Laurent <plaurent@me.com> wrote:

> I was trying to build Etoile for the first time, but got several compilation
> errors on my Ubuntu system.  Mostly I've been commenting out/patching the
> offending lines ("When in doubt/Comment it out") and documenting the process
> as I got along.

Hi Patryk,

Which version of ubuntu?  (12.04, 13.10?)

I ask because ubuntu packages, imvho, tend to shift around in terms of
their names and what they can do.  (That's my impression anyway, although
i have not kept any records :( )

Thanks for documenting the process and hope you succeed and it becomes
easy to install an Etoile desktop system.  (Again, imvvho, what gnustep
needs is a desktop.)

dan