Re: Request for update and/or release of GDL2 and Renaissance

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: Request for update and/or release of GDL2 and Renaissance
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:46:20 +0000

Am 30.01.2014 um 14:40 schrieb Markus Hitter <mah@jump-ing.de>:

> Am 30.01.2014 14:06, schrieb Niels Grewe:
>> we do in fact support a FHS compatible filesystem layout
>
> "We" don't. At least not in a usable state. Confirmed with many people
> who tried to package.

Please bear with me, Markus. If there are issues with it, please help us
identify them. Just pointing to a vague public opinion won’t help getting your
issue resolved.

Thanks,

Niels

PS: Just to be sure: You are not referring to the problems installing the -make
documentation, right? (I think those had nothing to do with the filesystem
layout)