Re: elementary OS

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: elementary OS
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 08:45:39 -0800

Good news: I've gotten GNUStep/Objective-C 2.0 to build from the latest sources under ElemantaryOS (using the same steps as I use for Ubuntu 12.04).

Bad news: I must say that I, too, was completely shocked by the ban.  For a "discuss" list, it seems to me that participants should feel free to openly express and discuss their views.  How many discuss-gnustep members are even more hesitant to do so now?

Patryk