gs-emacs 0.1

From: Germán Arias
Subject: gs-emacs 0.1
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:59:17 -0600

Hi,

I worked in this small package (attached) for emacs users who wants start
playing with objective-c and gnustep.This package offers a simple menu for
emacs and some features to GNUstep development environment. The menu has three
entries:

* App Project...:  Make a simple app project (this option is for beginners).
* Tool Project...: Make a simple tool project (this option is for beginners).

* Replace foreign characters:  Replace some foreign character
                     with it corresponding code (mostly spanish characters, but
I added some others I
                     found in french, german, portuguese, ....).

These commands can be executed with, respectively:

    M-x make-app
    M-x make-tool
    M-x replace-foreign-characters

And the following features:

* Auto-complete for Objective-C.
* Open a gorm/nib/xib file with Gorm when load the file in dired.

Just install it somewhere and add to your .emacs file something like:

(load-file "/home/user/gs-emacs/gnustep.el")

This is all. If you think this is useful, I can add this somewhere at
repository.

Regards.
Germán.

<gs-emacs-0.1.tar.gz>