Re: New GNUstep developers team on Launchpad

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: New GNUstep developers team on Launchpad
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:09:47 -0700

I see in the wiki history comments that when the link to that PPA was written
it was "empty" and supposed to be populated "in the next few days".

Maybe that never happened, and the reference from the wiki page should be
removed?

I am happy to remove it from the wiki page unless we hear otherwise.

Best,
Patryk