Re: Objective-C, by its heart.

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Objective-C, by its heart.
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 17:59:38 +0100

On 2 Jun 2014, at 23:34, Kevin Ingwersen <ingwie2000@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I saw Clang-CL, but I am currently not able to test if clang-cl will attempt
> to compile ObjC code (in which case I would have found my solution already,
> but I have doubts).

clang-CL is just a driver, the compiler that it invokes is the same as the
clang tool on *NIX, it just takes different flags and defaults to enabling some
MS extensions.  There are a few issues (I think MS headers tend to use BOOL for
something different), but it's no different than using clang as the compiler.

David