Odp: Re: Re: GNUstep on Android

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Odp: Re: Re: GNUstep on Android
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 16:45:08 +0000

Did you examine the patchfile before sending it?

Essentially it's not a diff; it's the entire contents of the script 'archived' with diff, along with a lot of Mercurial repository files which failed to be diffed by the virtue of being... well... non-text.

If you feel OS X-specific patches should be included, please fork the repository on Bitbucket, make the changes, push them to your clone, and create a pull request.

Your willingness to help is appreciated, but figuring out what, how and where to apply would be more effort than to just install Android SDK and NDK under OS X and try to make adjustments myself. (In fact, I'd need to do it anyway, in order to test whether whatever I would believe you've changed is actually working.) If you submit me a pull request and it doesn't break the build for me, I'd merge it.

On Tue Apr 01 2014 at 1:32:26 AM, Enry the Ermit <enrytheermit@wp.pl> wrote:
Dnia Wtorek, 1 Kwietnia 2014 01:16 Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> napisał(a)
> I would have highly preferred if you had forked this on Bitbucket, making it possible for me to integrate your changes. I see no good reason why you decided to eliminate history (including authorship) by creating a new repository from scratch.

Sorry, I overreacted. There's a patch attached to the mail and in https://github.com/enrytheermit/gnustep/tree/master/gnustep-android

I also deleted the license and other files on github.

Enry