Re: IA: regular-gnustep.iso LiveCD (stable builds available)

From: Michael Shigorin
Subject: Re: IA: regular-gnustep.iso LiveCD (stable builds available)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:52:02 +0300

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 05:12:55PM +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> >and here are the images built on stable branch
> >in addition to the ever-changing Sisyphus based ones:
> >http://en.altlinux.org/Starterkits/gnustep
> That's great! It makes me a little proud to see screenshots
> of programs I developed or fixed myself inside a finished
> distribution! Warms your heart slightly....
>
> Did you package GWorkspace? I miss it from the screenshots...
> And BatteryMonitor?

Both are there as mentioned, and I've tested BatteryMonitor
on a spare notebook yesterday to see it working just fine :-)

I've arranged the quarterly builds of this image collection
back in March, and now GNUstep flavour has joined it:
http://en.altlinux.org/Starterkits#experimental

PS: ftp.linux.kiev.ua has been taken offline by ISP request,
hope this hasn't caused inconvenience as the custom builds
were hosted there... God give Ukraine some sanity
(http://youtu.be/WLLS-rqPDfI).

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info