Compilation Error while Making ProjectManager

From: Prateek Khandelwal
Subject: Compilation Error while Making ProjectManager
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:33:45 +0530

I was trying to compile ProjectManager App from the applications page on
the gnustep wiki

however, I am getting the following errors in the make process-

SourceEditorDocument.m: In function ‘-[SourceEditorDocument awakeFromNib]’:
SourceEditorDocument.m:496:27: error: ‘NSLigatureAttributeName’
undeclared (first use in this function)
forKey: NSLigatureAttributeName];
^
SourceEditorDocument.m:496:27: note: each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in
SourceEditorDocument.m:527:51: error: ‘NSParagraphStyleAttributeName’
undeclared (first use in this function)
paraStyle = [[[typingAttributes objectForKey: NSParagraphStyleAttributeName]
^ [you can find the entire output for the make process here -
https://gist.github.com/prateek-khandelwal/e0acef5676daa17655ff] I did
try including AppKit/NSNumber.h in the source file, but that fails as
the library doesn't exists and the AppKit/NSParagraphStyle.h is already
imported. Can you please suggest how to fix this ? Regards, Prateek
Khandelwal