Re: NSImageView Draw Performance

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: NSImageView Draw Performance
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:54:35 +0200

Hi all,

I compared the "ldd /opt/GNUstep/Local/Tools/ESMMapServer" output on both
machines. Looks identical!

The only difference between the two machine except the different CPUs is that I
once played around with Cairo on the development machine. However, I switched
back to the art backend since the cairo backend had issues (with my rather old
GNUstep tree) or don't remember any more. But how can this effect the draw
performance (art on both machines now)!?

Thanks,

 Andreas