Re: How do I copy and paste in gcc shell on windows ?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: How do I copy and paste in gcc shell on windows ?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:26:40 +0200

Hi,

gaurav.gk1992@gmail.com wrote:
In the shell we don't have any title bar , Where did you get it ?

I suppose, since you speak about windows and post here to gnustep, that you are using gnustep with mingw on windows.

if you are usyng the msys shell on the standard windows cmd, then you have the standard windows commands. Top left activate the menu, you find edit and you have mark, Copy and Paste. If you are running rxvt on windows, I don't remember, but it is similar, somebody else might jump in?

Riccardo