Re: What would be the most complete GNUStep system?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: What would be the most complete GNUStep system?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 00:07:16 +0100

Hi,

On 10/27/14 22:04, Asiga Nael wrote:
Is there any reason for being cautious about Darwin?
well, actually it is just less tested and used. Most probably not at all. People interested in Darwin usually are itnerested on running GNUstep on Mac to ease development.

Of course, running GNUstep on Darwin is cool and you probably have various way to do it. No issue at all, but expect to find problem.

Darwin supports of course less hardware than a typical linux or BSD, I don't know how the driver stuff is. Back then I remember that on PPC you could just boot it and use it, that was fun. I never tried with Intel though.

Riccardo