signature error NSPopUpButton with clang

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: signature error NSPopUpButton with clang
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 16:45:31 +0100

Hi,

while running GWorkspace with clang, I get the following:

Calling [NSPopUpButton -itemAtIndex:] with incorrect signature. Method has @12@0:4i8, selector has @12@0:4I8

what's the problem? most probably an int vs. NSInteger mismatch? I don't remember exactly the shorthands used in signature.

But the real question is how can I know where it is coming from? I checked if GWorkspace would give compilation warnings with itemAtIndex somewhere and it didn't. Can I trap that in gdb? or Perhaps it is coming from gui?

Riccardo