Re: Hello

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:32:06 +0100

Hi,

Joshua E. Horn wrote:
Hi everyone on the list!

I'm new on here, I've been using GNUSTEP for development as well as WindowMaker / the GNUSTEP apps on a Linux box. I actually setup that PC box with my own Debian-based GNUSTEP distro. (WindowMaker, SLiM with a custom GNUSTEP theme from the old "login.app", all available GNUSTEP apps, and development setup). I use it in conjunction with a Apple iBook G4 with Xcode. I guess I've kinda turned that PC into a "Hackintosh" well.... not really, but... anyway.
Nice to know that we have a user out there :) If you use "all" apps well, feel free to report bugs or ideas... and share your experience!

I have a theme for SLiM with 2 panels to choose from, one from the old Login.app and one from another OPENSTEP styled panel. If anyone would like to have this package shoot me a message.
I read on the web and Login.app gets cited, but it doesn't seem it is the GNUstep Login.app ? But a non-gnustep application.

Riccardo