GNUStep 20th anniversary

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: GNUStep 20th anniversary
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:51:11 +0100

Hi,

Did you know we have almost 2 million lines of code?

It has been a while... I am currently preparing an article in German on
the 20th anniversary of GNUStep.

If you want to pass me on some nuggets of information you think would be
of interest to readers, do not hesitate to contact me.

The link to the stepwise.com  website about their use of GNUStep is
gone. Does anyone have a copy of their testimonial for using GNUStep?

Can we replace it with another, or with a copy that is local to the website?

Is there anyone that would like to have a short interview to discuss
GNUStep and its evolution via Skype? Please feel free to send me a reply.

Apple developers need to become aware there is a viable strategy to
expanding their client base by using GNUStep. Their investment in
Objective-C can be leveraged to reach other platforms.

Thanks for your time,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10, rue Louis-Curval

Fixed: +41 (0) 22 347 73 96
Mobile: +41 (0) 79 914 29 52
Skype name: geroldr

PGP Key ID DFA0A4D4 I prefer encrypted mail.

If you have not yet begun using encrypted email, you may find the following
link useful,
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/