Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 10:58:31 +0100

Hi Greg,
what about submitting a talk for the „Linuxweek Vienna“ in May 2015
and organising a GNUstepper’s summit meeting (e.g. dinner or hackathon)?

http://www.linuxwochen.at/call-for-participation-linuxwochen-wien-2015
https://cfp.linuxwochen.at/en/LWW15/cfp/session/new (unfortunately they have not yet translated everything but english talks are welcome).

It is still 4 weeks to submit. Here is last year’s program:

https://cfp.linuxwochen.at/en/LWW14/public/events

Maybe, anyone here on this list is living in Vienna and can give a hand for assistance?

BR,
Nikolaus