Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:03:40 +0000

So to resuscitate this thread...

Vienna? Dublin? Some other city easily accessible to US part of the group?

I'd like to know before I start asking around... :-)

sent from phone

On Feb 18, 2015 16:56, "Stefan Bidigaray" <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been sorely needing a vacation, and would like to meet some of you if I'm able to.  I would need to know at least 2 months in advance, though.  Airline tickets from the US to Europe aren't always easy to find, or cheap if bought last minute.  Having it in a city were us Americans could fly non-stop would be nice, too.  The last thing I want to do after being stuck in an airplane for 8 hours is spend another 2 hours in another plane.