Re: GNU accepted as an org

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNU accepted as an org
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:10:41 +0000

Can you send your mentor details/register at melange? Also, perhaps it would be useful to request people at summer-of-code@gnu.org to update ideas page with a description of work needed to be done at KVB? (It would be useful for me, too, to be able to pass on to interested people.)

If the student that I have found seems like he may be able to participate (i.e. has sufficient understanding of the language and the work that needs to be done), I'll also let him know that there's more than just CA available. I feel like the work on CA may be simple enough (if tedious), but am not familiar with what needs to be done with KVB.