Re: @autoreleasepool casuses seg fault on new install

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: @autoreleasepool casuses seg fault on new install
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 18:23:56 +0200

Hi,
Assuming that you aren’t using NSAutoreleasePool with -fobjc-arc, because with ARC NSAutoreleasePool is unavailable, please, can you post the piece of code that is causing problems, or a link to it, or in the case it is proprietary code, can you reproduce the not working piece of code with a little example?

It’s hard to help trying to guess your code.