Re: ARC and dispatch_release(queue) abends

From: allynm
Subject: Re: ARC and dispatch_release(queue) abends
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:26:59 -0700 (MST)

Thanks, Fred.  I guess I'll have to do that.  I've been following Patryk
Laurent's scripts, btw.  I get close to having the thing work but then run
into unknown problems.  If you have seen his scripts -- there on the GNUstep
Wiki-- perhaps you could let me know if there are pitfalls.

What I'd like to do now is get rid of EVERYTHING that is installed down to
bare silicon and do a fresh run of Patryk's scripts on a naked machine.  How
do you uninstall this stuff?

Regards,
Mark