Re: Compilation steps On Mac

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: Compilation steps On Mac
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 06:37:45 +0800

I also had similar problem building GNUstep Additions but if your project does
not call for that, use Apple’s runtime libraries as your replacement may be a
better idea. Just watch for the API differences and use only the API that
exists within both libraries and you are usually good to go, and your code will
be able to be compiled straight from source on both platforms. (just like
Apple’s TextEdit)