Re: gnustep and valgrind

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: gnustep and valgrind
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:13:51 +0200

Hi Mark,

please call me Fred, no need for formality on this mailing list.

Sorry, no idea how to help you with a crashing valgrind. I always used the
package that comes with my Linux installation and apart from a very early on,
this has always worked correctly. Is there a special reason why you don't use a
prebuild version?

Fred

On the road