Re: [ANN] GNUstep FreeBSD ports updated

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [ANN] GNUstep FreeBSD ports updated
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 09:34:10 +0100

One small followup:

I’ve done a big cleanup of all of the GNUstep ports so that they all now
install in the System domain.  This leaves the Local domain completely free for
stuff that’s compiled from source (and lets you uninstall everything that’s not
installed from packages by just deleting /usr/local/GNUstep/Local).

David